Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Month 1


So were into the second month and Ive been officially locked for 1 whole mth now ( I didnt take anything out or restart I swear!) and you know what? it feels so good lol. I get up, then wash and go. Seriously who has time to sit around and press their hair (NOt I) anyway I just wanted to update and show you the process as I go along. I found that my hair is very soft especially in the front and unravels constantly especially the front so ive resorted to braiding a few locks here and there but hey I still look cute :P Ive also loosened some big ones and made them smaller I like how the smaller ones look and feel.
Day 1 mth 1
Ok well the differences may not seem like much but if you look closely my hair is starting to dense up a bit. It's not as loose and Ive been interlocking with a copper tool I made and wrapped with a plastic strip. It works awesome for my hair when I can locate it lol. I can't wait to see what my hair does 6 mths from now.


Here are a few more pics with different angles Ive also noticed that my tips are turning golden brown dont know if thats just naturally occuring but I really like it. I think when I reach my lock anniversary I will treat them to some henna and we'll really see the magic~enjoy:


I know I have to embrace them but enough with the frizzies already Oy veh!



2 comments:

Kumina said...

Your hair is really doing well for 1 month! Don't feel bad about redoing some of them, that's pretty much the norm. I've redone a bunch of mine and still one or two every now and then and I'm 15 months into locing. The frizzy stage will pass, hang in there sis!

Titus 2 Thandi said...

Yup, I second kumina! The only reason I've stopped redoing some now is cos they are locked and it's sore!! Keep going,thanks for the update!

Locks are Beautiful

Locs are sexy