Thursday, March 19, 2009

3 weeks later

1st day week three


Yes so I decided to wash and interlock 2 weeks in because honestly I can't wait 2 months. When my scalp starts to itch, I need to wash my hair you know what I'm saying? Anyway just wanted to update with some pics for the matte progression. As you can see my hair is starting to curl here there and everywhere with loose strands all over the place. My hair keeps unraveling from the twists but interlocking the roots seem to help keep them somewhat in place. So far Ive been having some trouble with two headed dragons but I guess it's inevitable after I wash my hair. I think when I start seeing some condensing I will consider lopping these little monsters at the ends off or maybe I'll just leave them be and see what happens. I'm a little impatient but I'm trying not to sweat the small stuff life is way to short for that. =)



4 comments:

z said...

Your baby locks look really good by the way. To avoid 2-headed dragons, try separating any troublesome locks after each wash. In the beginning stages, my locks just loved to marry at the roots but after a while, they just stopped meshing so now I don't even have to separate them anymore. Try that and let me know what happens. (I had a double post so I deleted the first one).

msfullroller said...

Looking good sis! That's the beauty of interlocking, as you can wash your hair as often as you like. I have noticed since the start of locking, I've been washing my hair more often than I did when it was loose and getting water to my scalp daily, the itchy scalp has improved a whole lot.

Titus 2 Thandi said...

Good stuff.Your hair looks cute!

Unknown said...

Just be patient! In the mean time I love them!

Locks are Beautiful

Locs are sexy