Sunday, July 26, 2009

So I tried a Dye and my hand @ Crochet :)

Before Dye

After Dye

OK so I dyed my hair last night with Henna and Indigo but I don't think there is much of a change. I do like the fact that it is deep black now since I felt that my hair was dirty looking before but of course we are almost the most critical of ourselves. It was brownish black and now my hair is blue black (or is it just me? lol :P) .... I'm still afraid to dye the tips the reddish or light brown I want but maybe when they are longer and more mature, right now my hair is matting but still very soft. Anyway just wanted to show the difference from then and now. What do you think not much of a differences huh? The flash from my camera also messes with reflection of light so yeah I can't really tell. I'm not to sad about it anyhow I do know that henna provides conditioning properties to the hair and makes it stronger and grow something fierce..... something a regular chemical dye could not do but dye with a fry if your not careful.


YA
Dig My Tam Man?!






My first attempt at making a hat for myself. I tried taking a up knitting but I found it a little slow not to mention I'm the impatient sort, crocheting is a little faster. Although I threw my project across the room a few times and left it sitting I finally came back and finished the job. I like it :) Now I'm onto my next project its across the room right now (thrown in frustration) as we speak waiting for me to finish it.

Peace

NAt

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I totally dig it! ;)

Expanding Beauty said...

Nice crochet job, I've also been flirting with the idea of dying my hair with henna and indigo....

msfullroller said...

Girl, stop throwin' stuff across the room. LOL Really though I totally understand. But you hat came out really cute! Now that it's been almost month, how are you liking the henna?

Locks are Beautiful

Locs are sexy